Bachelor of Arts Journalism & Mass Communication (BAMC)
- BAJMC is an undergraduate Journalism & Mass Communication course duration – 3 years
- Below mentioned are some of the aspects related to Mass Media and communication which will be encapsulated to the professionals through the BAJMC syllabus:
- Basic journalistic skills in various mass media
- To expose students to recent developments in media issues and media research
- To strengthen the foundations for various technologies involved in mass media like computer applications
- Respective software and hardware in print, radio, television, internet, and the likes.
- The BAJMC course will be completely devoted to the field of Journalism and Mass media communication is an asset for the same.
- Working in the designations mentioned below are the BJMC job opportunities for the individuals pursuing the course:-
- Fashion Photographer
- News Analyst
- Public Relations Officer
- Radio Jockey (RJ).
Why choose Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication [BJMC]?
- The Degree Course trains the aspirants regarding editing, writing, photographing, etc.
- After completion of the course, the candidates can go for higher education if they are interested in the Master of Journalism & Mass Communication [MJMC].
- Students can also find employment with newspapers, periodicals and magazines, central information service, press information bureau, websites, AIR, and TV channels, etc after studying BJMC course full form – Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- They can also take up the job of writing for multimedia and the web such as writing news and other articles.
- They must have a skill for writing precise text adaptive to the environment.
- The BAJMC eligibility criteria for the course is that the aspirant should have (10+2) Intermediate pass or equivalent from any stream/subjects with 45% Marks or equivalent CGPA.
Registration for : Bachelor of Arts Journalism & Mass Communication (BAMC)
Error: Contact form not found.